Returns & Refunds
Our products are hand-selected to bring you unadulterated joy, however, we understand that occasionally we fall short of our own high standards and that returns and exchanges are sometimes necessary.
All Coco de Mer products are guaranteed for 60 days from the date of purchase so if there is a fault with your item, do contact us and we will rectify the situation.
Our boutique and online orders differ slightly in their returns policy, so please read the appropriate section below for more information.
Please note that our Covent Garden Boutique is now closed, if yo wish to exchange your purchase or receive a credit note, please contact Customer Care.
We do not offer refunds for purchases from our boutique, however you can exchange permitted items or receive a credit note in store, if returned within 14 days of purchase with a valid receipt.
Sale items, knickers, bodysuits, sex toys, bondage, vintage items and intimate jewellery cannot be exchanged in the boutique – any sales of these items are final.
Provided that your correct, fully completed return request form is received by our customer care team within 14 days of you receiving your order and all items are returned unworn and with the original product packaging intact, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund. No product can be returned to us without an authorised return request.
Please note that your right to cancel or return a Product does not apply to certain types of Products. The following list provides a non-exhaustive list of the types of Products you cannot cancel or return:
- Sex Toys in any condition unless faulty, due to hygiene concerns
- Knickers, bodysuits or playsuits that have been tried on in direct skin contact; all of these items must be tried on over your own lingerie
- Intimate play items including candles, lubricants, massage oils, orgasm balm and toy cleaner which have been opened, tested or partially used
- Bondage items in any condition unless faulty due to hygiene concerns: Ball Gags, Collars, Wrist Cuffs, Ankle Cuffs, Spanking Tools, Spreader Bars, Harnesses, Blindfolds, Eye Masks, Jewellery, Nipple Pasties, Clamps and Feather Ticklers.
- Opened packs of Hosiery
- Incomplete, damaged, worn, altered and washed items.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Products which are bespoke, have been made to measure, altered, or personalised to your specification.
- Salon tickets.
Process for returning a UK order
1. Contact our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a returns authorisation form
2. Receive our returns form, fill this out and send back to customer care within 14 days of receiving your order
3. Receive a returns authorisation number and a link to create your free returns label
4. Package your return securely and include as much original packaging as possible.
5. Post the item to us. Please obtain a certificate of posting from your postal service.
Then it’s over to us. Refunds will be processed within 14 days of the return arriving back with us.
Returning items from outside the UK?
International customers are welcome to return or exchange items, as long as they follow our returns policy detailed above.
Please contact us to request a returns authorisation form if you would like to return your item from outside of the UK. Please note that international customers have to pay all costs to return any items.
Refunds will be credited back to the payment method used for the order.
A confirmation email will be sent once your refund has been processed, and it may take up to a further five working days for your bank to process the payment.
Please list the details of the pieces you are exchanging on your returns form. If you would like an item of higher value then we will bill you. Similarly if the item is of a lower value we will refund the difference via your original payment method.
If the item you have requested as an exchange is no longer in stock you will be contacted in order to select a new item, or accept a refund. Please allow for standard shipping times, found on our delivery page, for exchanges.
If you have any further questions, you can contact our customer service department.
Salon booking terms & conditions
Our salons are non-refundable events.
If you are unable to attend and wish to nominate a replacement attendee please contact our customer care team at email@example.com at least 48 hours before the event.
Should your Salon be cancelled we will offer you the choice of a refund or tickets for an alternative event. We can not refund any other expenses incurred.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Click and collect order terms & conditions
Our online returns policies apply to all Click and Collect orders. Click and Collect order returns cannot be processed through our boutique.