The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women 2nd Ed by Tristan Taormino
This is the first self-help erotic book on anal sex for women. It provides 180 pages of comprehensive information on all aspects of anal eroticism, anal foreplay and sexual health. Learn how to enjoy anal sex, with a partner or by yourself, regardless of your sexuality or experience levels.
'The anus and rectum are full of sensitive, responsive nerve endings, and the stimulation of these nerve endings and penetration of the rectum can be intensely pleasurable – and orgasmic – for men and women.
This paperback anal sex guide aims to dispel myths, educate the reader and help them on the pathway to anal pleasure in 19 chapters:
- 12 Myths About Anal Sex
- Our Asses, Ourselves: Anal Anatomy
- Beyond Our Bodies: Emotional and Psychological Aspects of Anal Eroticism
- Preparing the Ass for Pleasure
- Safer Sex
- Anal Sex Toys
- Doing It for Yourself: Anal Masturbation
- Let Your Tongue Do the Walking: Analingus
- Anal Penetration
- Anal Pleasure for Men
- BDSM and Anal Play
- Butt Bondage: Long-Term Butt Plug Wear
- The Art of Anal Fisting
- Troubleshooting: Common Issues and Problems
- Anal Health, Anal Ailments, and STDs
- The Ultimate Frontier
- Resource Guide
Details and Care
- Author: Tristan Taormino
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Cleis Press
- Sexual content: Educational
- Who's it for?: For Couples
Delivery and Returns
Free 24-hour tracked UK delivery on all purchases over £100.
International shipping rates can be found on our Delivery page
Orders placed before 3pm GMT on weekdays are despatched the same day. As soon as your item is despatched we will send you an email with your tracking code.
Returns are quick and easy. Return your item with the packaging and all labels intact within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund.